Welcome to Sensore Electronic GmbH! We are a premier manufacturer of highly precise sensors for industrial applications, based in Klosterneuburg, Austria.
2010: Sensore Electronic founded as a management buyout from Electrovac AG.
2011: ISO 9001 Certification
2012-2014: Development of a moisture-resistant potentiometric sensor and other highly precise electronic modules
2015: Commencement of development of a sensor module for security applications (SIL Level II)
Current number of employees: 12
At SENSORE Electronic, precision and quality are of the utmost importance in our production process. That's why we have automated or partially automated many of the quality-related steps.
A key production facility in sensor manufacturing is our continuous melt furnace. This furnace is used to sinter individual sensor components or melt them into a gas-tight state, depending on the work process. The temperature curve in the continuous furnace is precisely adjusted and maintained at the desired temperature values through specialized control mechanisms.
The core competences of SENSORE Electronic GmbH in the field of sensor manufacturing include:
- Semi automated, high quality oxygen sensor production located in Austria
- Electronic modules
- Standard electronic boards for optimised sensor operation
- High precision in house calibration
- Customized modifications of electronic boards
- Life tests
- Sensor life tests under standardized environmental conditions
- Customized life test procedures for different applications
- Product development
- Ongoing development of our product portfolio
- Customized development of sensor design (mounting flange, housing, electrical connections, hose connections, ..)
- Customized electronic module development
- High quality sensor and material analysis with SEM (scanning electron microscope)
Additional SENSORE Electronic GmbH has excellent skills in the field of desing and manufacturing of production equipment for mass production of any kind of product.
SENSORE Electronic places the highest value on precision and quality in our production process. That is why many quality-relevant steps are automated or partially automated.
A central production facility in the manufacturing of sensors is a continuous melting furnace. This furnace is used to sinter individual sensor components or, depending on the process, melt them in a gas-tight manner. The temperature curve in the continuous furnace is precisely adjusted and maintained to the desired temperature values through special control mechanisms.